Units for Amazon require an approved barcode or Amazon's own proprietary ASIN to be applied to all units. Units also may need to be poly bagged depending on the type of products requirements. Usually Amazon requires 2 seals for applicable physical products but rules are applied depending on the product type
To get units ready for FBA, either prep is done before sending units in or our client would choose to pay for Amazon to prep when creating their shipment on Amazon.
If units to Amazon need to be shipped in case quantities, then an SOW needs to be completed to put the cases together to the shipments specifications. If the Amazon order is for complete case/s where Nice can pick that complete case off the shelf, then pre approval with you Account Manager to outline your Amazon SOP needs to take place to avoid SOW charges.
HOW TO ENTER AN AMAZON FBA SHIPMENT INTO SHIPHERO
Getting this right is very important to make sure we are following both Nice Commerce Guidelines along with Amazon FBA Guidelines.
If you would like Nice Commerce to log into your Seller Central
to work your Amazon FBA shipment, please
to be taken to that Knowledge Base Article.
If you would like to add a manual FBA order to ShipHero, send Nice Commerce Amazon case + shipping labels and have Nice Commerce process an Amazon shipment like a Generic / Third Party orders, please follow the steps listed below
Steps adding a FBA Shipment to ShipHero and using client provided Amazon Case + Shipping labels:
1. If Amazon prep is required for the Amazon shipment (case packing, labeling, bagging, etc.) then message
to request Amazon SOW (To learn more about SOW,
2. Manually add an FBA order into ShipHero using the following Order Number format
- Orders have to be added in individual units
- Set the shipping Carrier and Method to Generic / Third Party
- The order number (FBA_shipmentID) will trigger a rule for the FBA shipment to be placed into our Amazon order process.
3. Your provided Amazon Case labels and Shipping labels need to be added to your Drive with the FBA shipment ID as the name for the file/s. Please add under the proper "Shipping" folder
4. Once the shipment is processed with the case labels and shipping labels added, then Nice will have the carrier scan the Amazon packages to update tracking