Outbound Freight Shipping Standards
These are the standards in which all items are required to be shipped Freight at Nice Commerce:
- Fulfillment time for any outbound freight order is 4 business days from the Order being entered into ShipHero unless Nice is experiencing increased volume periods, there are special shipping requirements and excluding federal holidays
- Special Shipping Requirements need to be discussed with your Account Manager well in advance to make sure Nice can meet these standards. Please reach out to your AM or Support@NiceCommerce.com
- MO's or Order #'s must have Generic/ Freight listed as the Shipping Method. Please refer to How to Enter a Freight Shipment if you have any questions
- Once the MO's or Order #'s have been entered into ShipHero, the fulfillment team will prep the shipment to be ready for Pick Up by prepping the shipment or prepping based on provided shipping standards
- Please wait until the order has been fulfilled in ShipHero to schedule a pick up OR schedule your appointment in advance to give Nice Commerce and the trucking company adequate time to fulfill the order and meet the pickup window
- Outbound Freight appointments are set up HERE
IMPORTANT Items to Consider:
- If a Freight order is not picked up at its scheduled appointment time and sits in the Warehouse over 24 hours the client will be charged $20 per pallet, per day until the order is picked up by the carrier or cancelled.
- If the order is cancelled, the product needs to go back into inventory, or the shipment sits longer that 10 days, a PO for a Receiving Order will need to be submitted and we will take the shipment to the Receiving Department to be processed.
Pickup Times and Locations:
Carrier Trucks are required to come to Garage Bay 02 or 03 for pickups:
Outbound Freight appointments are set up HERE.
- Monday 12:30 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday thru Thursday from 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Fridays from 9:30am - 12:00pm excluding Nice posted holidays