Nice Receiving Standards
These are the standards in which all items are required to be received at Nice Commerce
PO and Notification:
- POs must be entered into ShipHero at the individual unit level at least 48 hours in advance of receipt goods. If items arrive and a PO was not entered 48 hours before hand, then those 48 hours are added to your receiving timeline
- Example: Items arrive at Nice Commerce but no PO is in the system. From the time the PO is added, we have an additional 48 hours to receive in = 96 hours for Receiving
- Pricing is $7.50 per pallet received.
- We ask that delivery appointments are scheduled in advance HERE - we require 48hrs of notification
- If a shipment arrives without a PO, then it will be charged the following fee:
- Any inbound order without a PO will be subject to a DAILY FEE of $20 fee per pallet or $10 per carton for parcel deliveries.
- You shipment will "go to the back of the line" until corrections are made
- Nice Commerce will check the inventory in (as long as it is in the acceptable condition/no SOW needed) within 48 business hours.
- ALL Products must have the UPC code associated with the product.
- All items in PO must be at individual unit counts. Email Support@NiceCommerce.com with the below notification and details:
We ask that clients notify their Account Manager of their pending POs to include all shipment information OR to include this information within the PO in the notes section. By taking these necessary steps you will increase the speed at which your PO is processed and ultimately received.
- PO Number
- Tracking Number/ Shipment Information per piece. We require all tracking numbers + the count for each piece (pallet, carton, etc.) expected
- Any special receiving instructions to include if a Scope of Work is needed
- Whether product existed previously or not.
- *If product does not exist in system request creation or create in your online store.
Types of Shipments and our Requirements:
We ask that ALL delivery appointments are scheduled in advance HERE.
All incoming shipments must be securely packed or wrapped with an attached manifest that includes a breakdown of what all is included in the shipment. Pallet shipments cannot exceed 56 inches in height or they risk being re-palletized for an added fee.
*See below Case Packing Requirements for more details
For LTL (Less than Truckload), Truckload or Container shipments, APPOINTMENTS MUST BE SET AT LEAST 48 hours IN ADVANCE. ONLY A and B grade NEW pallets will be accepted.
SP - Small Parcel: This is our most common form of receiving in smaller POs
LTL - Less Than Truckload: Anything less than 8 pallets or 20k lbs.
TL - Truck Load: Anything more than 8 pallets to a full tractor trailer.
**Container: Used for Ocean or Overseas Shipments. Containers are not palletized and are loaded floor to ceiling.
All drivers will be asked to use a wheel chock and to chock the tires prior to entry into our facility. This will ensure the safety of any forklift driver entering a trailer for offload.
**For Container shipments we require appointments to be set well ahead of delivery for either a live unload or for the container to be dropped. You MUST email Support@NiceCommerce.com to finish scheduling
**For Container unload, an Adhoc fee will be sent for the organization and palletization of the shipment and reflected on your invoice
Items Subject to Additional Fees
*Not limited to the below.
- Unorganized delivery of goods
- Shipment arrives without a PO
- PO includes incorrect information
- Barcode Correction
- Additional work that requires isolating the shipment and SOW Work
- All re-stacking of goods on pallets will be subject to a $45 per hour fee
PO and Shipment Tracking in Ship Hero:
- Pending: Once a PO has been created, it will show as status Pending.
- In Route: PO is on its way to our warehouse and has tracking info via the carrier.
*This is why it is important to share tracking/ shipment information so our Team can prepare and expect arrival of your items
- Partially Arrived: Part of the shipment was arrived at our warehouse but has not yet been checked in
- Arrived: The shipment has arrived at our warehouse but has not yet been checked in.
- Checking In: The shipment is in the process of being received and counted.
- Needs SOW: The shipment requires extra work and scope of work is coming.
- SOW sent to
- SOW in Progress
- SOW complete
- Closed: All inventory from this shipment has been received and checked in to active inventory and is ready to ship.
Case Packaging Requirements:
- All SKUs will be packaged in corrugated packaging.
- Exterior label needs to identify if a multi SKU case or a partial case.
- In your Shared Drive under the "Templates" folder, you will find a Case Label template.
- Multiple SKUs will be allowed in a single package as long as each SKU is also packaged individually within.
SKU X, Y and Z can be in same box but each SKU need to be separated via inner cases, bagging, etc.
- Case labels are required on each individual package.
- Case Labels Should Include:
- Lot Number:
- Production Date:
- Expiration Date:
- Client/Business Name:
- Ship Date:
- Case Count (ie 1 of 3)